Friday, January 28, 2011

Okai is Going to Africa! for real?

Welcome to my official site where I will be keeping you updated with new songs and shows that i will be doing in this wonderful year of 2011.

I will be going to Tanzania,Africa in a couple of days to work on a documentary on woman's maternal health issues with MDGFive.com founders Lisa Russell  and Maya Azucena. I will try my best to keep you posted on whats going on as i collaborate with different artist and travel around.

Hip Hop Saves Lives will be releasing a song everyday from monday to Friday for the month of February and I'm on a lot of those joints so keep up with your boy Okai because there is a lot going on.

Until next time. Ayibobo. Peace and God bless.

1 comment:

Shaka Tate said...

Wow you are the first from the Family in the motherland !