Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Stalk me on Saturday November 10th in my hometown Brooklyn!!



 *On Saturday November 10th Stalk me!!!!*

Bonjour my family and friends. Saturday there is a lot going on and I would
like to fill you in on this eventful day in my hometown *Brooklyn!!*

Starting at *11:30am-3:30*pm please come to *Dekalb between S.Oxford and
Cumberland*
and donate Clothes, or Toys for
people who were affected by Hurricane Sandy. Thank you Madiba for providing
transportation to except
 all the goods that we will be receiving on that day.  The flyer is attached
to this email.

If you didnt know by now  me and Yuichi from BrownRiceFamily *play Drums
for Ms. Patt Hall Afro-Carib dance class*
at Mark Morris building 3 Lafeyette ave, Brooklyn NY, from *3.15pm-5.15pm*.
Come thru and get a good workout and learn some new moves for the soul.

Madd love to *Crown Heights Film Festival *for having BrownRiceFamily at
there closing celebration @FiveMyles.
We will be hitting the stage at *8.30pm*. Dont forget to bring your dancing
shoes.  http://www.crownheightsfilms.org/festival.html

*FiveMyles <http://www.fivemyles.org/>*
558 St. John’s Place
Brooklyn, NY 11238
Subway: 2,3,4,5 to Franklin Ave;
S to Botanic Garden/Eastern Parkway

  African Soul Jam after Party at 5spot*
Last but not list for all the late Brooklynites. African Soul Jam which is
a dance party at *5spot on Myrtle and Washington ave*
will be mixing up some Afro-House with me on percussion till 4am. This party is
crazy and I always have a good time. I get there late
and usually after a long day but the music is so good that I always get a
boost of energy to play. But dont believe me, come and see
for yourself. Flyer to this event is attached to email.
http://www.facebook.com/events/128296153986261/

No comments: